- Female half-elf named Ilara playing her flute in the courner
- The tavern-keeper, Gerda and Ilara argue loudly, anding with Ilara shouting “I dont work for free, Gerda! Let me know when you have money.”
- Two grown men sitting there drinking as well.
- Little of value
- 3d6 gc, 3d10 cp, 2d20 cc.
- Dagger (1d4)
- Meat Cleaver 1d8
- PC objective: Enjoy their stay, get used to the world.
- DM objective: Poison the fuckers and throw them in the cellar and chop them up for meat.
- Physical conflict: Pref. none. Can fight Kernel (Arm-wrestling as well?).
- Look for a way out from the cellar. DC 10 on the Hatch lock, 10 hp. Will alert Kernel if they try to break it open.
- Can find their items up in the room above. No windows. Metal door.
- DC 15 spotting hidden latch in the cellar.
- Intra-party (Between NPC’s)
- Association (associate this part with something else they have an emotional attachment to)
After the fight: